Carla uses a combination of knowledge, expertise, visuals, contacts and technology to sell your home.
- A Comparative Market Valuation will be provided which analyzes the most recent and relevant comparable homes in your neighbourhood that have sold. This assists us in pricing your home properly to sell.
- Professional photography will be provided to showcase your home to it’s maximum potential and highlight its’ attributes.
- A floor-plan may be commissioned to allow buyers to review the layout of your home prior to arranging a viewing.
- A “For Sale” sign will be placed on your front lawn (with your permission).
- A custom color Feature Sheet will be created and offered in a flyer box on your For Sale sign.
- An Information Binder will be created to be kept in your home so that prospective purchasers can review pertinent information regarding your home while viewing.
- Your property will be presented to all the RE/MAX agents on tour and you will be provided with the Agent’s collective feedback on our listing price.
- Exposure on the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all Buyers Agents to view, and on Realtor.ca for the public to view.
- Featured in a full color ad in the RE/MAX real estate supplement in the Comox Valley Record newspaper.
- Website exposure as a “Featured Listing” on www.realestateccp.com. Also on the RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty website.
- A custom E-mail blast will be sent to Carla’s database of prospective purchasers.
- “Just Listed” full color postcards will be printed and distributed to area residents.
- Social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn and Pinterest will be utilized to gain exposure.
- Feedback from showings will be provided within 24 hours.